Pressure Systems Inspection
Pressure System Safety Regulations 2000
We are UKAS accredited to carry out the inspection of minor pressure systems. As part of these regulations we provide Written Schemes of Examination and Thorough Examinations.
Equipment covered by these regulations include:
- Pressure Vessels
- Steam Boilers
- Air Receivers
- Steam Calorifiers
- Steam Boilers in Coffee Machines
- Written Schemes of Examination
On average every year in Britain there are 150 incidents involving failure of pressure systems, some of them fatal.
An examination is similar to an MOT for a car. It is a statutory examination that is designed to ensure that pressure systems are “safe”.
It is not a substitute for regular and routine maintenance.
- Air Fluid Tanker
- Air Pressure Pot
- Bulk CO2 Storage Vessels
- Bulk LRG Vessel
- Electrically Heated Autoclave
- Expansion vessels – LTHW – Chilled water
- High/Medium Pressure Hot Water Boiler / Multi-tubular
- Locomotive / Traction Engine Steam Boiler
- Plate Heat Exchanger
- Pressurised Nitrogen Bottle
- Refrigeration System
- Riveted Air Receiver
- Solid Drawn Air Receiver
- Steam Boiler
- Steam Boilers:- Horizontal Multi-tubular; Vertical fire tube; under counter cafe / coffee.
- Steam Heated Autoclave
- Steam Jacketed Pan
- Steam Receiver
- Steam System
- Steam Tube Bakers Oven
- Welded Air Receiver